I tuned in late this year. There was a climate march to attend, after all. So I started reading at 5 PM yesterday. I read mostly Dutch this round, two translations and one work originally in Dutch.
- 102 pages of A.B. Yehushua, Vriendschappelijk Vuur/Friendly Fire: a duet (in Dutch translation)
- Elizabeth Strout, Ik heet Lucy Barton (Dutch translation of My name is Lucy Barton)
- Hiromi Kawakami, De tas van de leraar (Dutch translation of Sensei no kaban)
- Kees van Beijnum, De offers (original Dutch work)
- 172 pages of Peter Ackroyd, The fall of Troy